Whipped cream dispensers are quite easy to clean.
Though some dispensers are dishwasher safe, we don’t recommend to put your whipped cream dispenser head in the dishwasher. We recommend that you wash the dispenser head by hand.
Just follow the simple steps below:
- Remove the head/top of the dispenser from the dispenser container.
- Remove the dispenser tip/nozzle and remove the cartridge holder.
- Remove the gasket and head valve from the dispenser head. Note: the dispenser head valves cannot be removed from some models.
- Wash each part (head, tip/nozzle, cartridge holder, gasket, head valve, head and container) with warm soapy water.
- Leave the parts to air dry.